The more information you discover before a viewing, the more likely you won’t be disappointed when you view a boat. Furthermore, it’s better to cross a boat off your list from the comfort of your home rather than after a long trip! This Boat Buying Pre-viewing Questions guide offers over 40+ questions you can pick from and choose to quickly send to the owner/broker.
The objectives of using these Boat Buying: Pre-Viewing Questions are as follows:
- To express your interest and start the ball rolling by having over 40 stock questions to ask
- Get an idea as to who you’re dealing with (broker/owner) and what the situation is with the boat
- Further, determine if the boat meets your requirements and whether or not it’s worth booking a viewing
Here are some of the 40+ questions you’ll find in the guide:
- Can the boat be financed? (If you need financing and the boat can’t be financed there’s no need to look at it, is there?)
- Are there any large repairs or maintenance costs required within the next year? (If there are large costs in the future, does the price of the boat reflect a reduction in the selling price?)
- Has the boat ever been hit by lightening? (If it has proceed with caution…the integrity of any electrics not replaced might be questionable)
- How old are each of the sails and what condition are they in? (If they only have a couple years left are you happy with buying new ones?)
- What are the terms of the current storage/marina facility? (Will the current owner pay the costs or will you be required to pick them up?)
Consider the amount of time and money wasted on viewing inappropriate boats when you didn’t have to…and then consider the cost of this guide.
Which one would you rather pay for?
As with all my guides, if you don’t find the the information provided in Boat Buying: Pre-vewing Questions highly valuable, I will happily refund your money. No questions asked.
Total Pages: 6 US Letter pages. Includes over 40 questions to ask a broker/owner about a particular boat. Also includes an email template that you can copy, paste, insert questions and send. I’ve provided this email template to save you even more time.