In this episode of Sailing Britican, you’ll gain a well-rounded picture of what liveaboard life Bequia St Vincent is like. Simon will show you his passage plan from St Vincent to Bequia in the Grenadines. We’ll show you what it looks like when an anchor drags, some sights of Bequia including the town, some beaches and a walk across the island. Simon will explain the process of repairing the black caulk on our teak deck, we’ll show you the liveaboard cruiser hang out, show you what our daughter Sienna gets up to on a daily basis (does she have a social life?!), a crazily insane rainstorm, and a small bug issue.
Also, find out if Simon recovers from being trapped between the dinghy and the dock – does he stay dry or does he get wet?
Liveaboard Life Bequia, St Vincent Video
Resources mentioned in the Liveaboard Life Bequia St Vincent Video
- Watch our original Bequia video filmed in January 2016. This video highlights our anchorage in Admiralty Bay off the town of Port Elizabeth. It also provides pictures and videos of our various excursions on land. Watch Discovering Bequia Island – St Vincent Grenadines (Video 39) – Sailing Britican
- Learn How To Anchor! Use our manual and checklist to prevent dragging. Get the Anchoring Guide now and look like a pro from the start.
- Join the Britican Club and get even more goodies. Get premium content (to see some examples, visit our Members Only area) and access to all of our helpful sailing guides (view all the guides here) and a direct email/phone line to Simon, Kim and Sienna to discuss how we can help you to make your sailing dreams come true. More here: Britican Club
- Come sailing with us – Britican Sailing Experience. Come join us for a week-long sailing experience! We’ve opened our boat to singles, couples and families (up to four people) for a week-long live aboard experience. Come enjoy the tropical beauty of Grenada and the Grenadines while learning how to sail, understanding what it takes to become a liveaboard boatie and much more. Get the full scoop here: The Britican Experience
And There’s More!
- Buy a Funny Sailing T-shirt for you or a loved one. Grab one of our funny nautical t-shirts or other gifts in our Etsy Shop
- Get a quick start on becoming a Liveaboard Cruiser. Buy one or all of our guides – they’re easy-to-read (no jargon), will get you pointed in the right direction and they’ll most likely help you to save $1000’s by sharing what to do/what not to do/tips, tricks and secrets. Take advantage of our special offer today. Sailing Britican Guides Special Offer
- Become a Patron and get special goodies! Get premium content (view examples here Members Only), get to watch all our videos days before they’re live to the public and have VIP responses to your questions. Find out more here: Patreon Patron
What’s the low down on Bequia?
Bequia is the second largest island in the Grenadines at 7 square miles. It is part of the country of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and is approximately 15 kilometers from the nation’s capital, Kingstown, on the main island, Saint Vincent. Bequia means “island of the clouds” in the ancient Arawak.
Photos of Bequia in St Vincent and the Grenadines
Any questions, comments or thoughts? Leave them below please 🙂