There are various stages to buying a boat and living the dream. If you’re at the stage where you’re just getting started, or perhaps you’ve been wanting to live the dream for a while but it’s just not happening this goal setting belief-changing workbook could be just the thing you need.
This is the exact process my husband and I used. We went from living in the rat race, working 80+ hours a week, being miserable to owning a 56′ sailboat sailing around the world.
If you’re at the stage in conscious evolution where you understand that your thoughts create your reality, this is the book for you.
If you’re someone that thinks your parents, politicians, friends, employer (anyone outside of you) OR your situation (where you were born, your neighbourhood, your job/lack of job, etc.) are the cause for your ‘lot in life,’ THIS IS NOT THE BOOK FOR YOU. DON’T BUY IT!
The objective of this Boat Buying: How To Live The Dream workbook is to:
- uncover what your limiting beliefs are so you’re conscious they exist
- define where you want to go, why you want to go there, with whom and when you want to do it (plus a bit more)
- create a visual that encapsulates the dream (don’t worry – drawing is not necessary!)
- create a belief blueprint, or filmstrip, of where you are now and where you want to be
- ultimately increase your chances of living the dream
Consider the cost of not achieving your dream…and then consider the cost of this guide. Need I say more?!
If you don’t find the information to be a massive value, I will refund your money. No questions asked.
Total pages: 30 US Letter pages.