When we purchased a sailboat and decided to sail around the world we were overwhelmed by the enormous learning curve. Sailing our new sailboat was one part of the equation but what really baffled us, at the start, were the hundreds of maintenance tasks and cleaning routines. We needed checklists for sailors!
Almost two years after we started, we’ve learned an incredible amount about sailing, passage planning, anchoring, taking guests aboard, servicing and maintaining our systems (engine, generator, pumps, batteries, and on), cleaning schedules, provisioning, medical concerns and even how to entertain young children on board.
This book has therefore been created as a guide, or a blueprint, to help you mitigate your learning curve regarding a variety of standard tasks associated with sailing a sailboat.
Here are just some of the checklists you’ll find in this helpful resource for sailors or skippers:
- The start to finish of a sailing voyage – with new crew/guests
- Passage planning – preparation and plan
- Boat briefing -Guests and or crew duties and responsibilities
- Anchoring -Packing and preparing for a sailing holiday
- Maintenance and service checks
- Wintering a boat
- Every time your boat is out of the water
- Spare parts checklist
- Cleaning and maintenance checklists
- The First Aid log
- The First Aid Kits
- Medical question form
- Medical radio advice forms
- Medical observation checklists
- Taking the dingy to land
- Keeping children occupied on a boat
- What about Seasickness?
- Meal provisioning
All those and more. Get your Checklists for Sailors – Passage Planning, Sailboat Maintenance, Cleaning, Medical and More book today!
Total Pages: 100 US Letter pages.