Hi, we are Kim & Simon from Sailing Britican. With our daughter, Sienna, we’ve been sailing our 56’ sailboat around the world enjoying adventure, freedom, and an immense level of fulfillment.
Throughout the years we’ve created helpful guides, checklists, and templates to enable our fellow cruisers helping them to transition to sailing life quicker, easier, and more safely. We also offer sailing experiences aboard our boat for those that want to touch, taste, hear, smell and see what it’s like to be a full-time liveaboard cruiser.
For the past seven years, we’ve helped thousands of couples and families remotely and in person to learn about how to make a success out of the sailing lifestyle. We want to provide you with a very special offer – Confident Sailing Cruiser Collection collection. By getting this collection, you will fast-track your plans to sailing off into the sunset and we guarantee that.
I know that you’re probably overwhelmed by the amount of information, experience, and training that you think you need to untie the lines and sail away.
And you’re probably thinking that the biggest thing you need to learn is about how to sail. Although knowing how to sail is a key component it is only a small part of the lifestyle. That’s why so many people get it wrong!
Most people spend loads of money and time taking sailing courses. Although ASA or RYA courses are a necessity, when couples and families progress the dream they fail to get enough information about the larger aspect of the sailing lifestyle.
What took years for us to learn you can get in far less time. Reduce your learning curve now! With our collection, here are just some of the things you’ll gain:
- Get the right cruising sailboat (for you and your plans) so you avoid buying a lemon, money pit, or something that just won’t work for what you intend to do.
- Create a budget on how much the boat will cost to upgrade and a realistic forecast for monthly outgoings accounting for all the unknown costs no one tells you about.
- Set up your finances to ensure a proper allocation for preparation versus living costs and how to generate passive and active income while sailing so you have enough money to cruise as long as you want.
- Understand what experience is necessary before you head out to sea, so you know what you need to know to sail and maintain your boat to the highest, and safest level.
- Effectively get your partner (family too) to wholeheartedly join you in your pursuit so that it’s a team effort and not one person dragging the other person along.
- Build up your confidence in performing the standard tasks (using step-by-step checklists and templates) that almost all new sailors get drastically wrong so that you avoid massive failure at the start.
- Successfully perform the mission-critical joint tasks you and your partner will need to know so you look like know what you’re doing from the start.
- Communicate with your partner effectively so that joint tasks like anchoring, mooring balls, maneuvering in tight places, and passage planning don’t end in arguments.
- Set up all the necessary routines, procedures, and calendars for cleaning, preventative maintenance, and safety/medical equipment so you know what you need to do and when you need to do it from day one!
- Determine and allocate all the roles and responsibilities necessary to get the boat ship shape so you and your partner/family know who’s responsible for each task necessary to ensure a well-maintained and safe boat.
- Avoid being suckered into all the things you can spend your money on! Spend it wisely on the kit that you really need so your cruising budget lasts longer.
- Figure out what systems you can work on yourself and what’s best to outsource so you can save time and money.
- Know the systems that break down at sea so you can fix them without having to call for help (especially a good thing when there is no help around!).
- Effectively deal with the four big sickness worries that cruisers face, seasickness being a big one, so you don’t have to be confined to bed, or hospital, unnecessarily.
- Fit in as a sailing cruiser from day one so that you can avoid embarrassing situations. Yes – sailing cruisers, like any community, have certain do’s and don’ts.
- Properly use the VHF radio to call marina’s, other boats and do the standard safety messages so you don’t look like a novice. Note: Never say ‘Over and out!’ If you do, you have to buy a round of beers for everyone at the bar.
- Make passage plans using modern technology so you don’t have to rely on the antiquated paper charts and sailing school methods that are obsolete and dated.
- Set your expectations realistically so you, or your partner, are not disappointed.
- Have at hand the step-by-step list on how to prepare your boat for a storm in a marina or at an anchorage so you decrease your chances of damage or loss.
We’re offering our Confident Sailing Cruiser Collection so you can learn exactly what you need to know quickly to make your sailing dream a reality. For years we’ve been creating valuable checklists, templates, examples, guides, videos, and learning lessons that cover the problem areas of becoming a sailing cruiser. We know where people get it wrong because we’ve been immersed with those people for years.
We see the successes and the failures. We want you to be a success.
Here’s exactly what’s included in the collection:
This guide will help you to clarify your thought process, ensure you avoid making mistakes and it will certainly help to save you money. Ultimately it will provide you with a clearer perspective about some of the issues involved with buying a boat and transitioning to a life on the sea.
This guide demonstrates how sailing cruisers, of all ages, are creating lifestyles that incorporate everything they love – fresh sea air, an abundance of wildlife, the ability to travel anywhere there’s a coastline, an almost guaranteed sunset every night, friends at every port, deliciously healthy local foods, quality time with our loved ones and a sustainable INCOME.
Checklists will help you to become more organized and motivated to get the right things done. You’ll also get things done quicker and more efficiently, have more clarity, delegate, save lives, and continually improve.
This is a boater must-have VHF Radio broadcast reference guide. When using the VHF to call another boat, marina, or send a broadcast to all boats (MAYDAY, etc.) there are set steps to take and very specific words to use. This guide can be personalized with your MMSI, Call Sign, and Boat name for free. Instructions are included on how to make the request within the guide.
In-depth, step-by-step anchoring and mooring checklists to ensure effective procedures, communications, and ultimately a good night’s sleep!
If a hurricane is coming your way, do you know how to best prepare your boat the survive? After surviving several hurricanes and a few tropical storms, we have a tried and tested checklist that has kept our boat afloat. Get our checklists and tips to ensure you do everything you can to protect your boat.
There are ways, however, for preparing for seasickness. Some people can avoid it, others can mitigate its effects and many are afflicted only mildly. This guide is for anyone afraid of getting seasick or having to deal with someone who is sick. It’s fast, hard-hitting, and full of potential solutions.
The value of all the guides is priceless. You’ll save thousands of dollars by reading and applying what you learn from just one of them!
Currently, all the guides are selling at over $150 separately. Today, however, you can get our full Becoming A Sailing Cruiser collection for $97.00 (the cost for a nice dinner out!)– scroll up and click the BUY button now.
The reason that we are offering this collection for a low price is that it will soon be a part of our fully comprehensive online training package. The new package will consist of videos, guides, checklists, templates, and materials that reinforce the video teaching. Since the online training videos aren’t ready yet, we’re offering this special collection as a one-off offer.
So…If all this did was to help you start living your dream sooner rather than later, allow you to make far fewer mistakes, and save thousands of dollars, would it be worth the full asking price? Of course, it would!
I want to make sure that this collection will work for you and I’m so sure that you’ll see the value that I’m going to give you a full 365-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your results, just let me know and I’ll give you 100 percent of your money back.
But buy it now because this ‘collection’ offer will not be around for too long. This collection will eventually be absorbed into a larger, more robust, and much higher priced training offer. We’re just not there yet.
Anyway – Just imagine what your life will be like once you’re sailing off into the open blue expanse.
There’s nothing like it and there is no other place that my family and would rather be but on our boat. Here’s to seeing you anchored next to us in the not-too-distant future!
So, click the BUY button above and you’ll be taken to a secure order form. After you put your credit card information in, you’ll get an email with directions on how to access the collection immediately.
Any questions? Email us on Info@SailingBritican.com