Discover what boat life under lockdown in Grenada is like. We managed to get out in a car after being in the marina complex for two months. We were eager to see if any life was going on outside our small little reality. As I write this, Grenada is still under a state of emergency due to COVID-19.
Thus far the country has had 22 cases, no deaths, and the last one was part of an earlier group of people that got it. We might not have any more positive cases on the island now – fingers crossed.
Boat Life Under Lockdown Video
Other Boat Life Under Lockdown Updates, Checklists Videos & How To’s
You can quickly look through all our COVID-19 articles here: Life Under Lockdown with Covid-19
- Life Under Lockdown On A Boat – Our last channel update on what our life is like. You can wake up with us in the morning and see how our life progresses. Discover what life on a boat in a marina is like for liveaboard cruisers during a pandemic crisis.
- How To Survive Your First Virus Outbreak – Discover what you need to know about being a full-time cruiser and managing a global pandemic.
- Cruisers Checklist To Surviving an Outbreak – What do you need to do while under lockdown? How can you prepare for a variety of potentials? Have a look over this checklist to see if you’re prepared for the long haul.
- Where Can We Sail To Avoid Covid-19 – Various newspapers and media outlets say that there are a few places where you’re not affected by the coronavirus. One of them is the space station. Another is Antarctica. Many publications say that being on a boat is a good spot to be too. Well…that’s just not the case. Watch our Covid-19 Sailing Britican channel update.
- Life With The Covid-19 Pandemic – A Channel Update – Find out how we first reacted to the pandemic. Did we think about sailing somewhere else? Were we worried about food and safety?
- A COVID-19 Silver Lining For Cruisers – Let’s look on the positive side of this pandemic!
Also, check out the marina we’re locked down in – when we’re all free to sail around again, this is one marina you don’t want to miss: La Phare Blue Marina Review
Boat Life Under Lockdown