A lot of our readers are wondering if the sailing cruising life is really for them. Is living in a marina on a sailboat for them? Is anchoring in a beautiful bay for them? And what about cruising from one destination to the next?
Getting a boat, learning how to sail, maintaining a bunch of foreign systems, and actually making passage is quite overwhelming when starting.
And the cost to get going isn’t insignificant either!
It is important to know that the majority of your time spent as a sailing cruiser will be when you’re at anchor or in a marina. Unless you’re going to sail around the world on a tight schedule you’ll be more often than not, stationary.
Over the past few months, we’ve been stationary due to COVID providing us an excellent opportunity to show you what your life might have been like if you were a cruiser right now.
In a way, it’s kind of a worst-case scenario because we haven’t been able to sail or socialize with people outside the marina. So…if you think our life under lockdown has been good…you might just think that life as a cruiser during normal times is out of this world!
Living In A Marina On A Sailboat Video
Things Mentioned In This Video – Living In A Marina On A Sailboat
- 10 Reasons To Spend Hurricane Season In Grenada
- Get inside story details, early video viewing without adverts and more – Support us on Patreon/Britican.com
- Best value for money marina in Grenada – Le Phare Blue Marina Grenada
Other Boat Life Under Lockdown Updates, Checklists Videos & How To’s
You can quickly look through all our COVID-19 articles here: Life Under Lockdown with Covid-19
- Life Under Lockdown On A Boat – Our last channel update on what our life is like. You can wake up with us in the morning and see how our life progresses. Discover what life on a boat in a marina is like for liveaboard cruisers during a pandemic crisis.
- How To Survive Your First Virus Outbreak – Discover what you need to know about being a full-time cruiser and managing a global pandemic.
- Cruisers Checklist To Surviving an Outbreak – What do you need to do while under lockdown? How can you prepare for a variety of potentials? Have a look over this checklist to see if you’re prepared for the long haul.
- Where Can We Sail To Avoid Covid-19 – Various newspapers and media outlets say that there are a few places where you’re not affected by the coronavirus. One of them is the space station. Another is Antarctica. Many publications say that being on a boat is a good spot to be too. Well…that’s just not the case. Watch our Covid-19 Sailing Britican channel update.
- Life With The Covid-19 Pandemic – A Channel Update – Find out how we first reacted to the pandemic. Did we think about sailing somewhere else? Were we worried about food and safety?
- A COVID-19 Silver Lining For Cruisers – Let’s look on the positive side of this pandemic!
Any Questions or Comments?
If you have any questions or comments about our Living In A Marina On A Sailboat video, please leave them below.