While sailing from South Carolina down to Trinidad we tried to publish a video every week. For the most part, we accomplished our goal however we fell further and further behind. By the time we published our last ‘travel-log’ style video, we were five months behind our real time. To catch up to where we are RIGHT now Simon and I have provided you with our sailing channel update about what’s been going on, what we’re doing with our YouTube channel and everything else in between. We just filmed this video over the past week while in Bequia in the Caribbean.
Our Sailing Channel Update
Resource Links In The Sailing Channel Update Video
- Watch our last travel-log style video (actually filmed last year) where we went from Trinidad to Grenada here: Troubles In Trinidad & Tobago
- Read about my health scare on a desert island, and how we dealt with it, here: Medical Emergency On A Deserted Island
- Purchase the awesome compass t-shirt that Simon is wearing in the video at our Etsy Store here. It comes in a variety of sizes and colors!
- Watch our video about racing in the Antigua Oyster Regatta here: Racing An Oyster Yacht
- Get more information on my new book, Sailing Buying Guide in our store.
And come join us on Sailing Britican for a Britican Experience!
Click here for more information about the Britican Experience.
Any Questions Or Comments?
If you have any questions about our sailing channel update, please leave them below and I’ll answer you as soon as I can 😉