Within the past couple of weeks, liveaboard life has been awesome. We enjoyed the speed of 55 mph on a 420 Outrage Boston Whaler with 1400 HP outboards, got a drone donated to us by Patron Tim Ishii (and tested it out!), took Britican up a river to a boatyard for a haul out to determine our CopperCoat issues, rescued our dinghy that fell off the davits, viewed a Mason 44′ sailboat for a reader, started discussing our imminent travel plans to head to the Bahamas and more.
Watch the Liveaboard Life video by clicking on the image below. You’ll gain an insight as to how varied and eclectic life really is while calling a sailboat ‘home’. And as always, please leave any comments or questions in the comments below. Enjoy!
Are you thinking of moving from land to a boat and enjoying the liveaboard life? If yes, check out my various sailing guides. I cover a variety of things from buying a boat through to owning, maintaining and sailing a boat. Check out my online shop here!
Other liveaboard life articles that you might find of interest are:
- Living Aboard A Sailboat
- 40 Reasons Why Living On A Sailboat Rocks
- How To End Your Delay In Living The Dream
Also, here are the links to all our CopperCoat Problems Videos:
To get an overview of all our CopperCoat videos and articles please visit: CopperCoatAntifouling Review Otherwise, get more in-depth information below.
- September 2016 – Our First Failed Application by Bennett Brothers in Wilmington, North Carolina. Watch here: CopperCoat Antifoul Failure
- September 2017 – An Update On Our CopperCoat Results One Year Later. It didn’t work! Get the full CopperCoat antifouling review story, up to this point, by reading Our CopperCoat Antifoul Problems
- October 2017 – CopperCoat USA & Bennet Brothers Work To Rectify Our Issues. To see our boat hauled out in Charleston and the USA representative from CopperCoat inspect the hull, watch our sailing Vlog episode that covers our CopperCoat antifouling review entitled: Liveaboard Life
- July 2018 – Haul Out In Trinidad & Tobago – All The Patches Were Barnacle Free But the Rest of the Boat was Full of Barnacles! To view our haul out in Trinidad and get more information about the second failed application, watch the second video on our Trinidad & Tobago Destinations section entitled Haul Out Trinidad & Tobago.
- August 2019 – Evidence of our Failed Peake’s Boatyard Application and Attempted Sanding Touch-up in Antigua. And September 2019 – Arrangements for CopperCoat UK To Come To Grenada. You can see both the August and September 2019 videos here: CopperCoat Antifouling Solution
- November 2019 – Our Third & Final CopperCoat Antifoul Application by Mr. CopperCoat Himself. Watch here: CopperCoat Application
- June 2020 – The Results Of Our Third Full CopperCoat Application Are…?!?!?! Find out here: CopperCoat Problems
Tips To Avoid CopperCoat Problems
And make sure to read our article entitled: 7 CopperCoat Tips For A Successful Application