In this episode we’ll take you from Saba, past St. Eustatius and down to St Kitts and Nevis. Find out what tasks Simon does at 5am in the morning, experience a very bumpy ride, learn all about booking in and out of St Kitts and Nevis, see what cruisers get up to in St Kitts & Nevis, check out St Christophe Marina, climb a volcano, visit a fort, and much more.
More information in relation to what cruisers get up to in St Kitts & Nevis
- More details on Christophe Harbor Marina
- Information on Brimstone Hill Fortress, St Kitts
- Get Simon’s T-shirt that he’s wearing Sail Fast Live Slow
You might also be interested in these other videos and articles
- Sailing to the Caribbean Island of Saba
- British Virgin Islands – 8 Best Anchorages
- Sailing The Spanish Virgin Islands
- Five Places to Visit in St John’s USVI
- 5 Reasons To Find A Boat Buddy
What cruisers get up to in St Kitts & Nevis – the picture explained
We play a game called ‘Dead Ant.’ Our South African friends from s/v Why Knot taught us the game while cruising around Greece. Whoever’s ‘it’ gets to call ‘Dead Ant’ at any moment. When someone yells ‘Dead Ant’ you have to drop down on your back, put your legs in the air and act like you’re a dying ant. Whoever is last down becomes ‘it’ and has to call the next ‘Dead Ant.’
We’ve had it called in crazy places before – in front of loads of people, while getting in the dinghy and in a busy restaurant. It’s a great game to play with a group of people. So…that’s what cruisers get up to in St Kitts & Nevis (and everywhere else)!