Check out Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico with us! We’ll show you our first stop in Puerto Rico – Marina Pescaderia. Simon and I explain why our plan was to skip several islands and head straight to Antigua. We discuss the need to collect departure papers from US Customs and Immigration before leaving Puerto Rico.
We’ll also show you our day of provisioning and sightseeing in addition to the arrival of our boat buddies Pura Vida and Rondo. We’ll then show you some of the most breathtaking sights of Antigua, the city of San Juan Puerto Rico by air, our passage plan to our next anchorage, and sights of Gilligan’s Island.
Sailing Puerto Rico – Cabo Rojo
Resources mentioned in this Sailing Puerto Rico video
Marina Pescaderia article and a video review. Read my article and watch this review if you plan on sailing from the Dominican Republic to Puerto Rico. Heck – check this marina out even if you plan on skipping Puerto Rico. We know so many people that meant to skip PR only to get stormbound there.
It’s not the best book in the world and the author has a bit of a chip on his shoulder but there’s some very good information here.
You can get the book on Amazon here: Passages South
We could use your help! Please support Britican the following ways:
- Follow us on Facebook by clicking here. Once you’re on the page, hit the ‘LIKE’ button
- Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel here. To subscribe, visit the channel and click on ‘SUBSCRIBE.’ And if you can give us a thumbs up on our videos.
- Join our community on Patreon. Patreon supporters get early viewings on our videos, special rewards, and the special Patreon only updates. Check out our page here: Patreon/SailingBritican
Other Videos & Articles That May Interest You…
- How about Sailing Across The Mona Passage
- Marina Pescaderia Review – Cabo Rojo
- Sailing The Coast of Puerto Rico – Ponce, Isla de Cardona, Cayo Puerca & Puerto Patillas
- Sailing into Palms del Mar – Puerto Rico
- Anchoring in Culebra – The Spanish Virgin Islands
- Sailing Puerto Rico – Drop A Hook Or Pass It By?
- Sailing The Spanish Virgin Islands
If you’d like an overview of all the places we’ve visited in the Caribbean please read our destination overview: Caribbean