What is a boat life with boat buddies like? Boat buddies are boats that you decide to travel with. Once you start cruising, you’ll meet a variety of boaters in an anchorage. Considering that most people are often heading the same direction, many boaters choose to link up (and sail together) for social, safety and, if it’s a kid boat, guaranteed play dates.
Read my article, 5 Reasons To Find A Boat Buddy for a more in-depth explanation on how boat buddying works and the benefits. And then watch the following video to get a glimpse into the boat buddies we had on our journey from the Bahamas down to Trinidad. Find out why all the girlies from Rondo, Pura Vida and Britican are bending over. Watch now…
Boat Life With Boat Buddies Video
Resources mentioned in the Life On A Boat Video
- More information on becoming a Patreon Patron
- Get premium content, join our Britican Club
- The Britican Experience – week long live aboard sailing experience on Britican
- Boat Handling – Leaving The Dock (Patreon and Britican Club Member video)
- Grab one of our funny nautical t-shirts or other gifts in our Etsy Shop
You might also be interested in the following:
- Life On A Boat
- Checklist Guide For Fishing Success
- 8 Best Anchorages In The Virgin Islands
- 11 Secrets To Long Term Cruising
Any feedback, questions or thoughts about our Boat Life With Boat Buddies video?
Please leave it below.