Our sailing trip along the south coast of Puerto Rico led us to one last stop on the mainland before heading to the Spanish Virgin Islands. Sailing into Palmas Del Mar Marina was easy. The marina attendants spoke excellent English and provided us with fantastic berthing directions.
And once we were in the marina we were blown away by the beauty of the area.
Join us for a sail from Puerto Patillas to Palmas Del Mar. We share our passage plan, some sights on the journey, and a play by play about how to enter the marina. Once we’re docked up, I’ll show you the docks, bathroom facilities, office, bar, and pool area. Thereafter, I’ll show you some of the sights and sounds of the surrounding area.
And it’s not just about a quick marina tour and sight-seeing!
Simon will show you the local golf course (find out if he wins against his opponent, Heyward, from sailing vessel Pura Vida). I’ll give you some glimpses of a nearby beach club. And the kids have a new homeschooling mission – they’re given $35 to buy food to make dinner for the adults. Discover the interesting theme that they came up with.
Sailing into Palmas Del Mar Marina Video
Looking for EVERYTHING that we have on sailing around Puerto Rico?! Refer to my article, Sailing The South Coast of Puerto Rico. You’ll find a labeled map with every stop we made in addition to associated videos and articles.
And remember, if you’d like to be notified of new videos, make sure to subscribe to our weekly newsletter now.
You can get the book on Amazon here: Passages South
It’s not the best book in the world and the author has a bit of a chip on his shoulder but there’s some very good information in the book. It’s worth a read through as so tips and suggestions are very valuable.
Photo Gallery for Palmas Del Mar and surrounding area
We could use your help! Please support Britican the following ways:
- Follow us on Facebook by clicking here. Once you’re on the page, hit the ‘LIKE’ button
- Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel here. To subscribe, visit the channel and click on ‘SUBSCRIBE.’ And if you can give us a thumbs up on our videos.
- Join our community on Patreon. Patreon supporters get early viewings on our videos, special rewards, and the special Patreon only updates. Check out our page here: Patreon/SailingBritican
Other Videos & Articles That May Interest You…
- How about Sailing Across The Mona Passage
- Sail Puerto Rico – Cabo Rojo
- Marina Pescaderia Review – Cabo Rojo
- Sailing The Coast of Puerto Rico – Ponce, Isla de Cardona, Cayo Puerca & Puerto Patillas
- Anchoring in Culebra – The Spanish Virgin Islands
- Sailing Puerto Rico – Drop A Hook Or Pass It By?
- Sailing The Spanish Virgin Islands
If you’d like an overview of all the places we’ve visited in the Caribbean please read our destination overview: Caribbean