What’s life on a boat like for cruisers? There’s some passage planning, heavy winds, a major squall, sushi, swimming, pot luck, fishing, socializing – you know, all the things you do when you live on a boat.
In this video, Simon will show you our passage plan from Guadeloupe to Dominica in addition to clips from our sail. If you want an in-depth article and video about Dominica, check out our first visit: Dominica – Sightseeing.
We include what happens when an open stop cock goes wrong.
There’s a bit on homeschooling, do it yourself sushi, a cruiser pot luck, diving lessons, a chat from a local about the hurricane damage, our passage plan to Roseau, Dominica’s capital city, our voyage with a fish story, our time spent on Sea Cats moorings. We’ll then show you our passage plan to Martinique and some of the rough weather we went through and we’ll end with some flaming bananas.
Life On A Boat Video – Dominica & Martinique
Resources mentioned in the Life On A Boat Video
- More information on becoming a Patreon Patron
- Get premium content, join our Britican Club
- The Caribbeans Largest Secret – Dominica (Video from 2016 – our first trip in the Caribbean)
- Sperm Whales in Dominica (Video from 2016 – our first trip in the Caribbean)
- Mooring Balls Explained: A Checklist For A Secure Mooring
- The Britican Experience – week-long live-aboard sailing experience on Britican
You Might Also Be Interested In These Other Articles/Videos
If you’d like an overview of all the places we’ve visited in the Caribbean please read our destination overview: Caribbean
Any feedback, questions or thoughts about out Life On A Boat video?
Please leave it below.