This video should be entitled, sailing to Dominica and Martinique however we didn’t really see too much on land. It’s more of a video about what life on a boat is like. There’s some passage planning, heavy winds, a major squall, sushi, swimming, pot luck, fishing, socializing – you know, the all the things you do when you live on a boat.
In this episode, Simon will show you our passage plan from Guadeloupe to Dominica in addition to clips from our sail.
We include what happens when an open stop cock goes wrong.
There’s a bit on homeschooling, do it yourself sushi, a cruisers pot luck, diving lessons, a chat from a local about the hurricane damage, our passage plan to Roseau, Dominicas capital city, our voyage with a fish story, our time spent on Sea Cats moorings. We’ll then show you our passage plan to Martinique and some of the rough weather we went through and we’ll end with some flaming bananas.
Life On A Boat Video
Resources mentioned in the Life On A Boat Video
- More information on becoming a Patreon Patron
- Get premium content, join our Britican Club
- The Caribbeans Largest Secret – Dominica (Video)
- Sperm Whales in Dominica (Video)
- Mooring Balls Explained: A Checklist For A Secure Mooring
- The Britican Experience – week long live aboard sailing experience on Britican
You might also be interested in the following:
- Checklist Guide For Fishing Success
- 8 Best Anchorages In The Virgin Islands
- 11 Secrets To Long Term Cruising
Any feedback, questions or thoughts about out Life On A Boat video?
Please leave it below.