Discover what it’s like to haul out in Trinidad, learn how to do a ‘Med Mooring’, check out all the work that goes into preparing a boat for storage on the hard, get our latest CopperCoat antifoul update and see what life on as a liveaboard is truly like.
Hauling Out, Med Mooring & CopperCoat Update Video
- Get Simon’s ‘Sail Fast Live Slow‘ or ‘Not All Those Who Travel Are Lost‘ t-shirts in our T-shirt Shop.
- Find Concrobium, the mold inhibitor mentioned in the video on Amazon/Concrombium.
- Get to view our videos early AND have access to premium video content for as low as $2 a publication. Check out our offering on Patreon/SailingBritican.
- Buying a boat soon? Already have the boat and getting ready for your first passage? Make sure you set yourself up for success. Get personal consultancy from Simon and I through our Members-Only Britican Club.
- Come sailing with us on Britican! Learn what the Liveaboard lifestyle is all about – experiences are created around your objectives. Would you like to do a night sail? How about checking into a foreign country? Do you want to nail down passage planning, anchoring and grabbing a mooring ball before you head out and do it by yourselves? Sign up for the Britican Experience
Any questions, comments or feedback?
Please leave it below. I often respond quicker to website comments than I can over email. And any contribution is appreciated.